Additives, Primers and Patching
High Performance Additives Boost the Performance of Your Mix Design!
STAR® manufactures some of the Best Performing Sealer Additives on the market today.
Polymeric Latex Additive for All Types of Seal Coatings. Meets FAA P-627 & 628.
- Faster Drying Times
- Longer Lasting Performance
- Increased Toughness & Flexibility
- Promotes Uniform Charcoal Black Color
- Increases Capacity to Suspend Higher Loads of Sand in Sealer Mix Design
- Improved Gasoline, Oil & Chemical Resistance
Macro-Flex Product Info
Macro-Flex Safety Data Sheet
Rapid Drying Additive for Seal Coatings That Does Not Alter Mix design.
- Speeds Up Drying Reducing Labor Costs
- Does Not Affect Viscosity
- Hardens the Seal Coating & Reduces Power Steering Marks, Scuffing & Tearing
- Makes Sealcoatings Dry More Uniformly and Enhances Black Color of Cured Sealer
- Improves tensile Strength, Flexibility & Adhesion
Macro-Fast Product Info
Macro-Fast Safety Data Sheet
Primers, Patch and Tack Coat
We carry the primers and patching materials that work best in the Southern Florida climate.
S.O.S Sealer Primer
Latex Based Primer That Adheres To, & Seals, Oil & Grease Spots On Asphalt Pavements
- Polymeric matrix creates a tough film that will bond aggressively to the contaminated area
- Allows all types of sealers to adhere properly to the freshly primed area & prevents bleed through
- Dries in about 20 minutes
- Concentrated – Add 2 parts Water to 1 Part SOS
S.O.S Primer Product Info
S.O.S. Primer Safety Data Sheet
All Weather Blacktop Patch
High Performance Patching Material For Repairing Potholes in Driveways & Parking Lots.
- Use in wet /dry conditions, in any temperature
- Easy to use - does not require heating
- Fast and permanent
- Repairs can be opened to traffic immediately
- Minimum 2-year shelf life
Sakrete Patch Product Info
Sakrete Patch Safety Data Sheet
SS-1H Asphalt Tack Coat
Asphalt Binder is an Anionic Asphalt Emulsion Designed for Use as a Tack Coat for Patching & Paving
- Slow setting emulsion, used for many applications, including tack and prime
- Stronger bond between layers increases pavement structural strength and fatigue life
- Sold in 5 Gal. Pail or in Bulk (30 Gal Min.)
SS-1H Tack Product Info
SS-1H Safety Data Sheet
Download a copy of our Material/Machinery & Equipment Catalog
We provide a convenient and comprehensive list of all our manufactured materials and available products & equipment. We stock everything you need to get your job done right!
Download a copy of our Sealcoating & Striping Guidelines Booklet
We've worked hard to provide the best possible information for you, our customer and trusted local contractor, so that you can be the best possible source of pavement maintenance for YOUR customer.